DAY 1: SAI GON – LOCAL VILLAGE – CAN THO (LUNCH & DINNER)
- 08:00 Pick guests up at hotels (city center); drive to a local village.
- Upon arrival, We board a motor-boat and cruise along a vast network of canals and channels to enjoy wonderful views of the Mekong River.
- In your visits to some local cottage industries you can see a coconut candy workshop, try some snake wine, learn how to make pop-rice, or witness the process of making rice paper.
- We move to one of the island, here we visit a tropical fruit garden, listen to Vietnamese traditional music, and slowly enjoy getting in touch with local life by taking a hand-rowing sampan.
- Lunch is served at a riverside restaurant with 5-course Vietnamese food.
- Drive to Can Tho, the capital city of Mekong Delta. Upon arrival, we check in to a rustic home stay. Take a rest and enjoy a peaceful time within the authentic village.
DAY 2: CAN THO – CAI RANG FLOATING MARKET – SAI GON (BREAKFAST & LUNCH)
- 07:00 Get up early; then have breakfast before taking a motor-boat along
the river to Cai Rang floating market, the largest its kind, where colorful
boats carrying juicy fruits and vegetables gather for daily exchanging.
- We continue the cruise and walk on a quite country road to take in the magnificent scenery and get close to the residents as they go about their daily routines. Visit a flea market, a noodle factory, and tropical fruit gardens like papaya, mango, pineapple…
- Spend a short time for cycling around the village will give you a fantastic way to experience local life. Lunch is served at a local restaur